Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's a really weird world, you ever noticed?

I was watching TV the other day, and an advertisement came on encouraging kids to read. I have never seen an advertisement in a book encouraging kids to watch TV........

Why do the signs at stores and restaurants just say "No shirt, no shoes, no service"? Really, they would rather have you wear shoes than wear pants? I think they have their priorities mixed up.

The fact that I'm willing to pay 1.50 for a bottle of water. Every. Day. I could just buy a water bottle and fill it up every time I finished drinking it. But I don't.

The fact that "Bottle Water" And "Water Bottle" mean two completely different things

I tried to throw away a piece of scotch tape the other day, and it just didn't work. Seriously, after twenty minutes of it going from, one finger, to the other I finally just gave up and stuck it on my desk. Its still there.

Raisins are just humiliated grapes.

Why do they have those street signs that have a child on a teeter toter to symbolize there is a park on the road? Because I'm pretty sure I could figure that out on my own. Waste of government funds.

I also find it very interesting that there are always road signs saying "Reduced Speed Ahead" but they don't make signs that say "Increased Speed Ahead".

Refrigerators are weird. Don't believe me? think about it.

Why do people look in the tissue after they blow their nose? What are you expecting to find in there? A leprechaun? Because I don't know about you, but I usually know WHY I'm blowing my nose and WHAT's coming out of it. Usually doesn't change for me.........

I hang out with people who wear their hair down everyday. I've never seen it any different. So why do you think its weird that I wear my hair up everyday?

All right I'm thirsty now, I've gotta grab my wallet and go buy a bottle of water. Then I'll put it in my fridge.

1 comment: