Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

X+Y=Z

So I took a math test today, so i'm just on a math high. I was just thinking of some good things you can combine to make great and amazing things!!!!

Disneyland and jamba juice are the two happiest places on earth. This is a proven fact. Now if you were to put a Jamba Juice IN Disneyland... Well then... everyone in that jamba juice would be instantly translated to heaven.
Jamba Juice + Disneyland = Heaven

Chocolate is the finest of the flavors. Banana is the crazy cousin to chocolate. Together, they do great things. Especially in ice cream form....
Chocolate+Banana= MS!!!!!

Jamie is deathly afraid of pennies. So what better way to spend my night than cover our floor with them while she's asleep?
Jamie + Me + Julie + Alexis + Arlin + 1:00am + over 700 pennies= "Not cool guys, not cool"

So me and erik were talking the other day about all our great qualities, like athleticism, strength, brains, sense of humor, incredibly good looks, and humility (just to name a few). We came to the conclusion, that if we ever had kids together, they would be super human. It would be completely unfair to all the mere mortals. The world isn't ready for that.
My good qualities+ Erik's good qualities = Super amazing kids and the cure to cancer

I really think that they should sing Taylor Swift songs for ward choir. Seriously, I would TOTALLY be there EVERY SUNDAY if we sang some t-swift. And that would seriously invite the spirit... singing about love. "Its a love story baby just say yes" can totally be applied to the gospel.
Taylor Swift + Ward Choir = good idea

Also, I was thinking that taylor swift has had SO many bad relationships (like twenty nine just played on the radio!) that maybe i should get my heart broken by as many boys as possible, and then I would have a way good singing voice too!
Missi + 29 heartbreaking relationships = good singing voice

I wish my phone number was 726-2253 because then my phone number would spell PANCAKE. The lucky person out there that has that number... count your blessings. and I really hope you like pancakes, because if you don't than that phone number is totally wasted on you!!!
perfect phone number + Me = Awesomeness

I was just thinking about the hulk, because I do that sometimes you know, and I realized that all of his clothes rip off but his purple pants. Don't get me wrong, I am VERY glad his pants stay on. But I was just thinking, he must get one CRAZY wedgie. How can you save the world with a wedgie like that? I can barely walk two steps with a wedgie and this guy takes out a whole division of tanks with the mother of all wedgies!!!! I believe that that is a super power in and of itself.
Hulk + Wedgie = Superpower

Just something absolutely delicious i discovered while i was starving in my dorm room. When you combine white bread, jam, peanut butter, and honey, you get a CRAZY sugar rush. Wow, its intense. I could stay up all night studying on that one.
White bread + Jam + Peanut Butter + Honey = all nighter (Also, an additional three pounds of body weight)

Coffee is terrible. Its gross. Never drink it. When you see something labeled as hot chocolate, but smells a little funny NEVER just decide to give it a little sip. Thats the worse tasting little sip you will ever have.
Coffee + Mouth = wo,mcnvaiowu45798qhfkjdshf8a7we4kjhdft7823vrhkjhf 8a7we rjk
Yeah..... that bad.

Yeah... I'm just that good at math.

No comments:

Post a Comment