Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Top ten reasons for me to go to BYU

So I've thought long and hard about this you guys... And I came up with ten really good reasons for me to go to BYU. Tell me what you think, and if I should transfer cuz I'm sorta torn....

Top ten reasons to go to BYU!
1. I'll never have to worry about embarrassing tan lines, I can't show any of my skin anyway.
2. Few Distractions, its in Provo. Do i need to elaborate? (Never been to Provo? Theres a reason.) All I'll ever want to do is study!!! Say hello to college success
3. Even fewer distractions, the fact that all members of the opposite gender have to be out of my room by midnight. More college success!
4. I'll never have to worry about beard burn because A) facial hair is not allowed and B) see number three
5.Football, BYU's football program is great! It focuses more on developing high moral standards than acual football skills. Sometimes it shows on the scoreboard but... Minor detail. I'm sure I'll get over it.
6. BYU has the second largest library in the state of Utah!!!
7. The fact that I can say "I bleed blue!", even though that is a serious medical problem, probably happens when theres not enough blood going to the brain and heart....
8. The Stadium of Fire is awesome!!!! I mean, huge celebrities come to BYU every year to perform in it, people like Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers. Can you say high class?
9. My fiance and I will never have to go far to shop for wedding ring, we'll just need to go to the Wilkinson center and check out "the board", hopefully the whole engagement thing will actually work for us.
10. I think that I will become more humble if I went to BYU, I would have to get used to the fact that I'm not perfect.

So I think that we should take a vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment